Happy Motivational Mondays: STOP the crap in your life!
Hey blog family. I recently read an article by Jim Collins, where he studied companies that went from good to great. He shared that instead of creating a to-do list, companies that went from good to great started to prepare a STOP doing list. I found this quite insightful being that I’m the Queen of endless to do lists!! (I’m sure some of you can relate!) So I sat down Sunday morning and thought of the top 5 things that I will now stop doing, personally, emotionally and also in business.
My Five-STOP Doing: ** I cheated and did six!
1. I will STOP making my health and well being a low priority.
2. I will STOP adding new projects to 2013-14 without really considering if I have the time to
3. I will STOP comparing myself to other womyn, be it dress size, beauty, success, hairstyle etc.
Instead I will affirm my own beauty and my own success.
4. I will STOP ignoring my gut feeling about things in my life, new opportunities, folks that I
meet, etc. I will listen to my gut instincts on things and trust that I’m right.
5. I will STOP “leading a busy life, and instead lead a disciplined life!” I read this quote
somewhere and it really resonated with me.
6. I will STOP being judgmental of my loved ones, friends, and family and be more forgiving.
What 5 things would be on your STOP doing list? Please comment and share to inspire others.